Monday, January 4, 2010

Red Tee Shirt

I did this painting yesterday ... I don't like it all that much but there are some things I do like about it. I'm trying to get used to using acrylics more often and experimenting with drawing onto the painting - so I quite like the negative spaces and the drawing on this one. I still need to experiment with the acrylic paint to become more familiar with it.
I was given some lovely synthetic brushes for Xmas and I tried some of them out on this and they were great especially one which is a round brush with a very fine point and very flexible white bristles. It was great for the drawing up process as it makes a nice thin line.

2 comments:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Nice one Rosalie! Love the pose and the coloring and the overall design.

Rosalie Wrona said...

There are some things that I could
have done better in this one but just ran out of inspiration.
I need a huge dose of imagination!

Rosalie