Saturday, September 25, 2010

Change of direction ..

To all my friends and followers of this blog I want you to know that I am going to change the direction of things here a bit.

Some of you know that I recently underwent a large operation to remove a tumour in my abdomen - not such a large tumour and nothing else seen on CT scans but the recovery is slow going. Rather than let this blog stagnate due to my inactivity, I thought I would broaden the content a bit to include snippits of everyday life and hopefully some sketchy stuff as well.


I've looked through my art folder and decided to put this pastel pencil drawing up here this time. I could draw this model every day of the week :) .. but don't think I did her justice here .. anyway here she is.

2 comments:

Fay Akers said...

hope you are starting to feel batter.
Hugs

Rosalie Wrona said...

Thanks Fay, I'll get there eventually! :)