Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tom




Well ... can you see that I've been fiddling around with my blog! .. too much time on my hands lol! I've changed the header with the help of my daughter Amy .. always wanted to do that.  I'm putting up an image of my cat Tom .. (original name for a cat) ha! .. and a little drawing done by Amy of Tom sleeping - his favourite pastime. See Amy's blog at http://www.amywrona.blogspot.com/
Yes! .. he does still have two ears .. he's sleeping on the other one!  But he only has half a tail and at age 8 still has 8 lives left.



4 comments:

Sandy Byers said...

Hi Rosalie,
What a beautiful new header and what a handsome Tom, too! I enjoyed visiting your (very talented) daughter's site and can see there is a lot of talent wrapped up in your family. Your pastels are wonderful.

Rosalie Wrona said...

Sandy, Thanks for your kind comments. I thought the header might be a bit overpowering .. but picked it so the colours would match the rest of the site. Amy has great drawing and computer skills .. she just needs to have more confidence in her abilities.

Bruce Docker said...

I must agree, Tom is a handsome beast. He looks like my cat, Rascal. He's yellow and white or white and yellow, not sure which. Nice drawings here, Rosalie.

Rosalie Wrona said...

Thanks Bruce. Yes .. Tom is ginger and white with some spots here and there. We don't know his breed (if he has one) we refer to him as the 'Spotted Orange' lol