Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yay!

My new Etching Press has arrived .. I was amazed at how quickly it got here from the USA.  Confirmation of the order was given on 22nd June and the press was ready to be delivered to my door on 27th June. Unfortunately I was out when they tried to deliver it and was unaware that it was to be delivered that day .. so it arrived yesterday.  It was very sturdily packed and arrived in good condition.
There was only one place to put it in this cramped living situation and that was on top of my clothes dryer which sits on the floor in the kitchen/laundry area.  I will have to remove the bed when the press is not in use but that is just a small inconvenience I guess.  Now I must think about getting all the other bits and pieces together before trying it out.

2 comments:

Tonya Vollertsen said...

Lucky you Rosalie! My brown eyes just turned envy green! LOL! Can't wait to see what comes off that press. Happy printing!

Rosalie Wrona said...

Thanks Tonya, I'm sure I will spend many hours experimenting with this press. I will post my efforts here :)