Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mini


A rather quick sketch tonight ... inspired by the John Galliano fall fashion show 2007 where the models had those little heart shaped lips painted on.  This is 'not' a copy of one of his models .. just have wanted to use those lips for some time.  This one started out as a generic red head but turned into a brunette during the process.  Most of my drawings are done to the accompaniment  of music .. I used to be able to look at a drawing and remember what music I drew it to.  There have been so many now that I have lost track of most of them.  However, this one was drawn to 'All Through The Night' by Cyndi Lauper.

3 comments:

Lisa Graham Art said...

This is a beautiful portrait Rosalie. The colors go so nicely with the taupe colored paper. I really love this.

Fuzzie Fingers said...

She has such a beautiful angelic look to her face. I love the soft look you achieve your pastel sketches.

Rosalie Wrona said...

Lisa, Yes, the colours did seem to go well with the paper - I didn't realise that at the time of drawing - just kept on and on until the end .. lol Thank you.

Fuzzie Fingers, Thank you, glad you like them. :)