Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beatrice ..



After not drawing for months due to unstable health conditions I was determined to do something tonight.  This is the third attempt ... and is the way I usually start any sort of artistic endeavour.  Just a quick sketch but enough to capture the person and then work from there.  However, I was still not entirely happy with this so this version has been fiddled with digitally .. just slightly distorted to fit the page in a more dynamic way ... lol.   Please excuse my inadequacies of late .. hopefully my usual artistic abilities will return.  I should draw more often regardless of failures.

3 comments:

Zhemwel Elanor said...

Thanks Gan, Kunjungin Juga Artikel Saya..

Blog Saya
Komponen Dalam PC
Aktivasi Win 8
Bobol WinRAR
Download Avatar Korra Sub Indo

LE CHEMIN DES GRANDS JARDINS said...

Je suis très sensible au dessin surtout, lorsqu'il est, comme le tien sensible, vibratoire, élégant.
Bravo

Roger

Rosalie Wrona said...

Thank you both for your comments .. much appreciated! :)